Join as Homeowner Leader
This 12-month membership is for community association boards and individuals living under community association governance.
- CAI is the best source and advocate for HOA governance.
- The dues are minimal for the amount of education and information available to members.
- Our local chapter office is ready to personally help you find answers to your questions and connect you to peers in the industry.
TWO WAYS TO JOIN
- As an Association
Join in any month and renew 12 months later.
Pay by association check or online for as many members of your board as you want to receive the information.
Names may be changed out during the membership year if the board members change.
Expenditure is approved by the Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) for use of association funds.
$110 for the first member, plus the mandatory Advocacy Support Fee of $15 and an optional $10 contribution to CAI’s Foundation for Community Association Research—a tax-deductible donation to a 501(c)(3) organization.
NOTE: 2-Member Board $200 plus $30 Advocacy Fee, 3-15 Member Board $250 plus $45 Advocacy
- As an Individual Homeowner
Not yet a member of your association’s board but want to know more about community association governance? Then this membership is for you.
$110 plus the mandatory Advocacy Support Fee of $15 and an optional $10 contribution to CAI’s Foundation for Community Association Research—a tax-deductible donation to a 501(c)(3) organization.
Take advantage of these great resources and services:
- Both National and Local Membership
- Service Directory Browse our member list by field category or company name for vendors experienced in providing services to HOAs.
- Practical Guidance in Many Areas, including:
- Cutting costs
- Running successful board meetings
- Resolving disputes
- Enforcing governing documents
- Insurance coverages
- Funding reserves
- Member Assistance Contact the Chapter Office with any community governance question and we will provide resources to help you get the answers you need.
- Education National and local conferences, expos, seminars, and workshops
- Publications Subscription to CAI’s national and local bimonthly magazines Gain access to more than 100 publications, guides, and reports to help you advise your association.
- Member discounts on educational events/programs and publications
- Full-time Lobbyist representation in Sacramento on all HOA issues
- Website Links to Resources