The Community Outreach Committee is actively reaching out to the Los Angeles community. The group works to put on an activity once a quarter.
Click on the BLUE titles below to go to a more detailed page with registration opportunities.
- Donate professional clothing to Well Suited for the Job at our luncheons on February 27 and March 20.
- Join us for "Nothin’ But Sand" Heal the Bay Cleanup on Earth Day, April 20.
- Donate school supplies at our May, June, & August luncheons to benefit Operation School Bell.
- Participate in the September 15 "Strut Your Mutt 5K" to benefit the Best Friends Animal Society.
- Walk with us in the Westside Food Bank 5K on October 20.
- Bring food stuffs to Casino Night to support the L.A. Food Bank.
- Bring toys to our November 20 Luncheon or our December 6 Holiday Happy Hour for the Spark of Love Toy Drive. Our goal is to attend the event when they "Stuff the Bus" and get the Chapter on KTLA-TV.
- Join us in November to pack food at the L.A. Food Bank.
If you, as a chapter member, would like to join the Community Outreach Committee, please e-mail Committee Chair Meigan Everett at firstname.lastname@example.org.