Join as a Community Manager
This 12-month membership is for professionals who are on a career path to responsible community association management.
- Take Charge of Your Career
CAI is the foremost educator of community managers.
- Enhance Your Network
Create professional relationships and become part of a community of peers in this industry.
- Broaden Your Knowledge
The dues are minimal for the amount of education and information available to community managers.
$119 plus the mandatory Advocacy Support Fee of $20 and an optional $10 contribution to CAI’s Foundation for Community Association Research—a tax-deductible donation to a 501(c)(3) organization.
Take advantage of these great resources and services:
- Both National and Local Membership
- National Course Program to Earn Professional Certifications and Designations
- Coaching to Credentials Mentoring Program
- Career Center
- National Conferences and Local Educational Events/Workshops
- Discussion Forums
Connect with your peers to brainstorm, network and collaborate.
- Service Directory
Browse our member list by field category or company name for vendors experienced in providing services to HOAs.
- Practical Guidance, including tips on such topics as:
- Cutting costs
- Running successful board meetings
- Resolving disputes
- Enforcing governing documents
- Insurance coverages
- Funding reserves
- Member Assistance
Contact the Chapter Office with any community governance question and we will provide resources to help you get the answers you need.
Subscription to CAI’s national and local bimonthly magazines
Gain access to more than 100 publications, guides, and reports to help you advise your associations.
- Member discounts on educational events/programs and publications
- Full-time Lobbyist representation in Sacramento on all HOA issues
- Website Links to Resources
Visit CAI Online to join online using a credit card.
Note: The link above will open in a new window so you can return to our site easily.